SAFEGUARDING PSYCHEDELIC SESSIONS
Trauma-informed ‘Spirit Centred’ facilitation taps into an essential structure in your energy body called the “Source Connection Channel”.
Activation of this channel ensures the practitioner of spirit medicine can adequately call their spirit to the forefront of their body in order to (1) meet in intimacy and safety with the spirit of the earth as it is expressed in the energetic properties of the medicinal plant, and (2) ensure the spirit of the client is called in service to meet and guide receptivity of the medicine.
The pathway to deep and sustained personal transformation often requires challenging stubborn and powerful blocks of unseen lower vibrational energy to emerge for clearing. Such energies can inadvertently complicate the therapeutic process.
Spirit is the most intelligent force available to us all when it comes to gracefully navigating these well-established patterns in need of transformational change.
Safeguarding Trauma-informed ‘spirit centred’ Psychedelic Sessions is therefore essential for facilitation, and our 90 mins. self-paced masterclass covers the following topics:
1. Spirit Connection: Discovering why and how to synergise and centre the spirit of the client, the earth, the plant medicine and the facilitator in practice.
2. Protection of Client, Facilitator, and the Therapeutic Relationship: Emphasizing the importance of putting ‘spirit first’ to safeguard the therapeutic journey.
3. Navigating the Spirit Realms: A framework for understanding the interconnectedness of spirit, soul, the universe, earth and humanity with an emphasis on the power of the client as a co-creator of their reality.
4. Anatomy of the Source Connection Channel: Examining the structure, function, and importance of this channel in the practice of ‘spirit-centred’ medicine.
5. Spiritual Hygiene Fundamentals: Introducing practices to maintain balance and integration between your spirit, soul, human, and earthly realities within you as the facilitator.
6. Powerful Activation: of the Source Connection Channel that you can return to over and over.
7. A Simple Tool: for maintaining the health of your Source Connection Channel.
8. How Spirit Heals: An essential yet simple understanding of what is consciousness and how human and spirit consciousness differ.
9. Understanding and Dealing with Lower Vibrational Energies: Recognizing and addressing the challenges posed by these energies in the therapeutic process.
By incorporating trauma-informed ‘spirit centred’ principles into facilitation, you will understand how you as a facilitator can work within a bigger picture framework of relationships between spirit, earth, humanity and the greater material universe.
Our 90 mins. Self-Paced Trauma-Informed Plant Medicine Masterclass provides bite-sized tools and resources for facilitators to cultivate their trauma sensitivity and develop an awareness of ‘spirit centred’ principles of facilitation.